Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Didn't I just watch this on Law and Order SVU?

Here's a story of a biological mother and son reconnecting after many years apart.  How sweet.  The only problem is that they choose to engage in numerous sex acts when reconnecting, and beyond the incest issue, there's also a minor-adult issue (read: statutory rape).  Didn't I just see this on Law & Order SVU?  A man (who was pretending to the sperm donor of teenage girls) was having sex with his "daughters" after meeting them.  Sounds pretty familiar --- ripped from the headlines with a little sperm donor action thrown in.  Naturally, the question that people, meaning "I", wonder is how do you cross that line of parent-child into sexual partners?  According to Dr. Wong in SVU, I know, I know, he's fictional, it's because the teenagers are so desperately seeking affection from that parent and their emotions are strong, so they easily cross those lines.  Interesting  . . .  I  have no idea.  The whole situation is just a little nutty to me, but it makes an enticing criminal story.  Ten bucks says this kid is going to be spending lots of time with a psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment