Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Particularly Appalling Bit of Fox News

Let me be honest and say that I despise Fox News and the lies it perpetrates.  I find its only purpose is to incite hate and divisions based on lies.  I am continually astounded by its yellow journalism and by the millions of Americans who watch and BELIEVE it.

Recently, Fox News had a veteran war journalist speak on the increased number of violent sexual crimes perpetrated on women serving in the armed forces.  The utter nonsense that came out of her mouth (including the phrase "women who get raped too much") blows my mind.

Here is Jon Stewart's take on what reporter Liz Trotta had to say about American men and women serving in the armed forces.  Prepare to be offended if you have any sense whatsoever:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/jon-stewart-liz-trotta-sexual-assault-women-military-video_n_1278739.html

No comments:

Post a Comment