Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daisy . . . is back!

Ahh, the Daisy saga continues.  Daisy returned to our house on Monday, and our next-door-neighbor picked her up from the yard.  They've been caring for her since then.  I found out about her new digs on Friday, and I gave them her true owners' information.  Her owners said they did not want her, and they asked my neighbors to keep her.  Awww . . . so sad.  Luckily, my neighbors, Brad and Melissa, are dog-people and have already fallen in love with her.  So, it seems that Daisy will really be our visiting legal scholar on this blog.


On a completely unrelated note, I just stuck my finger in my ear to scratch it, and my finger came out covered in peanut butter.  Literally, I have peanut butter in my ear.  Oh my.  I wonder how long it's been there . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment