Monday, December 13, 2010

Kudos to Southwest Airlines!

This is not a legally-related post, but . . .

This past weekend, I went to Philly to visit my fiance, and after we had been flying for quite a long time on the return trip, the pilot announced we were no longer going to Nashville, but we were landing in Dallas. The Nashville airport was down to one runway and eventually closed. Southwest Airlines did an amazing job of getting all of us Nashville-bound passengers on flights, and they covered hotel rooms for us even though it was weather-related! Moreover, when Southwest's agents booked me last night for flights this morning, they had me arriving at Nashville at 5 pm -- due to some really helpful agents in Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston (yes, I was in all three airports this morning), I got back to Nashville before 2 pm. I'm amazed~ Three Cheers for Southwest Airlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment