Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exciting Run-In with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer

Well, I haven't been posting recently because I started a new job at the end of August 2010. I left private practice, and I joined a professor at Vanderbilt to help create a massive health care archive and case study. We have been giving presentations and trying to find funding for our project (I hope some comes soon!). So far, the response has been extremely positive, but we just need some real commitment in the form of money.

While in a meeting in the faculty lounge at Vanderbilt's Law School today, none other than U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer walked in! Of course, I had to leave the room so he could take a picture with a student, but I was within 10-12 feet of him. Amazing! He actually taught a class and gave a lecture, but seats to the lecture were by ticket only, and I certainly did not merit a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment